Monday, October 31, 2016

Updates and Thanks- 5,000 views, 450 FB Follower and 370 IG Followers!


Dear SF Followers, 
I want to thank each of you for your help and support! This month last month I went from 2000 views, 40 followers on Facebook and 0 on Instagram to 5100 views, 450 followers on Facebook and 370 followers on Instagram. 

I owe it to each of you, to all the blog groups I've been a part of, to each of you that hit that like button, to all the bloggers who have given me great feedback and advice and I want to thank each of you for making that possible! So click the video to hear me say thank you and give you some updates for the next few months! 

-Somebody's Father-





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like what you read? Click the ad so I get paid...

Like what you read? Follow me on Facebook, Hit Like below and share with your friends!