Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Movie Moments- "Monsters, Prnt"

Growing up, Monsters didn't just hide in the closet but they could hide in any aspect of your life. So, when Monster's Inc came out it wasn't just the funniest movie out there, it was also a gentle reminder that Monster's aren't so bad themselves. 

That's right, this SF Movie Moment is dedicated to one of the most heart warming kids movies and one of Pixar's best animations:
Enjoy 40 moment's reminding you that joy outweighs the power of fear any day!



1)When I'm trying to scare someone but I scare myself instead...


2) When my kid pooped, I'm the only one who knows and I don't wanna change her diapers...


3) This is never more true than during flu season and/or when they leave toys on the stair case...



4) Me and my daughter when we're brushing her teeth... (I'm Mike Wazowski, she's Sully)


5) When my daughter sits in my seat to watch TV...


6) When you're single and it feels like nobody wants to date you...
(I considered this for a while...)


7) When my daughter poops herself and I have to change her, I'm like...
"Bring it!"


8) What my wife would do with my socks if she had a choice...


9) When you're a parent who's really chasing who?


10) When you're on a date and your single friend can't take a hint...


11) When you sneeze during flu season...

12) When my wife and I are trying to figure out what to eat...


13) When you're febreezing the home and you walk into the mist...


14) This is why my wife doesn't let me feed the girls anymore...


15) When your kid starts copying everything you do...
(Honestly, this was just so cute I had to have this in here)


16) When your bank closes at 5 and you get there at 4:55 and they're like...


17) When your kid tells you they're not sleepy...



18) How I feel every time I go through TSA...


19) When my wife asks me if I returned the Redbox...


20) When my wife tells me about the spider in the bathroom...


21) Me, at work... everyday...


22) Kids playing hide and seek be like...


23) How I know when my kid was playing in the toilet...

24) My wife, when I'm at Walmart looking through the $5 DVD bin...


25) What it feels like when you sing your kid to sleep...


26) My daughter, when I ask her what will happen if she jumps on the couch again...


27) My stomach and brain when determining if I should drink the last of the Diet Coke...


28) That's what it looks like to be kicked down under and I don't mean in Australia.



29) When I found out my kid dropped my phone in the toilet...


30) When your kids teeth grow-in...

31) What I wish I could say to my kids when my debit cards go missing...


32) How my kid acts when I tell her that she'll go in timeout if she doesn't stop...


33) When my wife asks me why I didn't put the keys in their place...


34) Me, when I wake-up in the morning... Kid in one hand, another kid being smothered in the back...


35) How my family feels when I drive...


36) When I'm angry:

What I think I look like...
What I actually look like...


37) When I realize that my little girl is growing up too fast...
(Alternative: When your favorite show is being cancelled)

38) 3 AM every morning...

39) When your spouse cleans and you don't know where anything is...

40) Me at the dinner table...


That's all folks! Thanks as always for reading.
 If you liked this don't forget to share, like or comment below! If there is a movie you'd like to see comment below!

-Somebody's Father-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like what you read? Click the ad so I get paid...

Like what you read? Follow me on Facebook, Hit Like below and share with your friends!