Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Movie Moments- Halloween Edition

The Halloween season is amongst us. This is the time for us to get diabetes, pee your pants scared and prep for the Zombie Apocalypse. Now to be frankly honest, I love fall but I hate being scared senseless, something about being real with what your afraid of is difficult to own... So when I started looking for a movie, I'll be honest in saying I had a rough time and almost gave up... so I grabbed some of the most iconic Halloween/Horror movies and combined them with some of my favorites and between 8 Horror movies found 36 horrifyingly funny scary movie moments. 

Please note that because of the strength of horror category that some of these may be strong. Also the best movie was saved for last at number 29-36.

#1- Zombieland

1) Rule #1 About being a parent... 
You can never avoid chasing/being chased by your kids...

2) Me, when I'm preparing to wake-up the kids...

3) When you're in charge of the kids and you're leaving the store...

4) Me, after my kid says I love you as she's going to sleep...

5) When someone offers me alcohol and I don't know how to say no...


6) Every paycheck, right before I pay my bills... 
(It's like kissing the bills good-bye but with tears...)

7) How my toddler looks with my phone... 


8) How I see my kids when they're sick

#2- The Blair Witch Project

9) When you're a new parent and you put your kid to bed for the first time...

#3- The Ring

10) When someone asks me how my 2 year old girl does at night...

11) When someone tells me that HD brings movies to life...

#4- The Shining

12) When you tell your kid no and they're like...

 13) How it feels when your kid knocks on the door at 3 in the morning

14) When you're taking a shower and your kid pokes their head in...

#5- The Nightmare Before Christmas
15) When you're enjoying life and then life's like...
BAM! SNOW BALL!!!


16) When my wife tells me to do something I don't want to...

17) When I put my daughter to bed and she wakes up as I walk out of the room...


18) When my wife tells me to fix something but I only made it worse...

19) When my wife tells me she has a problem but she doesn't want me to solve it...

20) When my kids find something new and shinny...

#6- Paranormal Activity

21) When my wife tells me to take out the trash and I forget...

22) When my wife asks me how the clothes got in the kitchen...


#7- Hocus Pocus


23) When my 2 year old tells me to "shut-up"...


24) When my wife and kids are in my face...

25) My wife in the morning...

26) When my Mom met my wife...

27) When someone tells me to stay calm...

28) My conversation with my wife when my 2 year old draws on the wall...

#8- Shaun of the Dead


29) When you can tell that your kid found the candy stash


30) When you're fighting with your kid to take the perfect picture


31) When you and your wife see a spider...


32) When you're child tries to jump the child gate...


 33) My plan for when my kids are driving me insane...


 34) When a salesman knocks and you behind your door... 


35) This is way too obvious, but so true that it needed to be posted.
When you have kids and someone asks you how you're doing...


36) When I get home from a 3 day work trip and my wife is like: 

As always thanks for following. If you haven't yet, don't forget to subscribe and comment on your favorite moment. Also, if you have a moment you want to see next let me know below! Thanks again guys!

-Somebody's Father-



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like what you read? Click the ad so I get paid...

Like what you read? Follow me on Facebook, Hit Like below and share with your friends!