Sunday, September 4, 2016

Movie Moments- "Parenting to El Dorado"


Dear SF Readers,

While August was rough for personal reasons, it was great for blogging. When I started "Somebody's Father", I had under 200 view over 6 months and after posting to Facebook I had over a 1000 views in under 4 weeks! And I want to thank each of you for it. It was definitely a booster to my confidence, but at the same time I came to see certain posts succeed and others flop big time. 

With that being said, one post that got a lot of attention and requests for more like it, was "Olympic Parenting" and in light of the demand... I bring you a new Blog segment called "SF Movie Moments". Once a week, I will watch a movie with the family and share moments related to parenting, if you have a movie you want to see turned into a moment just comment below or on my Facebook page. This week's "Movie Moment"? A DreamWorks classic: The Road to El Dorado.

 1) When your kid hands you your phone and asks you to open it and your like "What phone?"


 2) When your kid gets hurt and your like:

3) When your kid asks you why:

4) When it's only one in the afternoon, you're tired and your kids are like...


 5) My conversation with my wife when we discuss taking the kids out:

6) My wife and I when my kid says she pooped herself...

7) When you just put your kid to bed for the 4th time and they start screaming your name 2 mins later...



8) When your having a rough day with the kids and then they have a blowout...

 9) When I'm cooking in the kitchen and my jam comes on...
 

10) When your kid asks if you can go out to the park and you don't want to...

 11) When you and your wife are asked which kid is your favorite and your both like:

12) There are just way too many situations where this applies, so (insert parenting challenge here)...

That's all guys!

As always thanks for reading, if you liked it, hit the like button and don't forget to share. If you have a movie you want to see turn into a SF Movie Moment, comment below or on my Facebook page.

-Somebody's Father-


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like what you read? Click the ad so I get paid...

Like what you read? Follow me on Facebook, Hit Like below and share with your friends!