Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Movie Moments- "The Parenting King"

The 90's were arguably the greatest time for Disney from movies like Aladdin to Mulan, but which movie had the most moments? I have no idea, I didn't actually look... But I can tell you this 31 moments from The Lion King was definitely the minimum amount of moments I could find. I know it seems like a lot, but trust me it's worth it. 


1) When you're holding your baby for the first time and your like "Circle of life!" 
 (And yes... I've done it... a lot.. if you haven't your not a real parent... or a dad... most likely your not a dad.)

2) When my kid hits me and I'm like "Really?!?!"

3) When I'm secretly eating food and my wife/kids/co-worker/random people walk in the kitchen...

 4) When my wife asks why I didn't do the dishes...

5) When my wife asks me to guess who she bumped into at the mall today...

6) When it's 4 am, your kid won't go to bed and you have to get up in 2 hours...

7) When my wife asks how she looks in a dress and I'm like:

8) How it feels when your Mom does your hair... 
 But to be honest... I'm pretty sure this is exactly how my mom did my hair...

9) When a woman says to call first before coming over...

10) When my Brother and I are with our Mom

11) When I'm walking, my kid's screaming and my wife is asking me a question...

12) When I get into an argument with wife and she immediately owns me 
(Yes, this happens every time. It's why I married her.)

13) When my kid won't get out of my room...


14) When I'm in trouble and my wife shouts my name (this also still happens with my Mom)


15) Now I know this is wrong and this was one the saddest parts of my childhood...
But am I the only one who has wanted to do this to their sibling at least once in their life?

16) How my kid feels when I'm asleep and I won't wake up... 

17) When I tell someone my name and they immediately call me by an unapproved nickname...

18) How I feel when my kid asks for Mommy instead of me...

19) How my kid acts when I give her vegetables

20) Being the son of a Spanish speaking mom, this conversation happened more often than naught.

21) How my kids acts when she finds paint and a clean wall

22) When your kids a mile away in a sound proof room and you open a bag of chips...

23) My kid when I'm a asleep or praying or using the computer or giving her attention...

24) When my wife and I are at a drive-thru and the total is a dollar and nine cents...

25) How I feel when I'm come out of the shower and the room is steamy...

26) When my wife tells me to take out the trash...

27) When my show kills off my favorite character... 
(I'm talking to you Downton Abby, Good Wife, Grey's Anatomy, New Girl and Mindy Project!)

28) When I'm escalated on the phone with customer care and they try to calm me down by calling me by my first name...

29) When you made it to the end of the day and the kids are in bed...

30) What I'd like to do to my neighbor's Chihuahuas when they starts barking at me...

31) When your playing rough with your sibling and it gets real...



That's all folks! HAKUNA MATATA! Thanks for following.
Like what you read? Don't forget to hit like and comment below.

-Somebody's Father-
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like what you read? Click the ad so I get paid...

Like what you read? Follow me on Facebook, Hit Like below and share with your friends!