Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Movie Moments- "The Parent of OZ"


Every movie has a moment... 
It just so happens that this movie's moments were brought you somewhere over the rainbow when black and white movies were still a thing... Although if you ask me it's more sepia than black and white... So how many relatable moments did I find? Well, you'd think that in a movie where it's socially acceptable to call women witches, where you can run around with a lion without being killed and killing for shoes is ok, that there wouldn't be much relatable... 

But you'd be wrong! 

This week's Movie Moments'?
Enjoy!!!

1) My kid's response when I ask her where she put my keys...

2)When the forecast tells you there is a 1% chance of wind...

3)How your life feels when you move... 
(I wish moving was that easy/)

4) That moment you have a feeling that you're not in Kansas anymore...

5) How my daughter sees bubbles...

6) The internal question every single man asks when he meets a single woman
(This is so true... if you deny it I hope a house falls on you)

7) That feeling that you'd rather have a house fall on you and die, than have your kid throw a tantrum in public...


8) When I wear shorts and people are like nice legs and I'm like, "These Ol' things?"
(Ok... so this never happens. But could it hurt for you to say something!)

9) When my mother/mother-in-law says she's coming over...

10) When I ask my kids if they pooped their pants...

11) When people ask me how I feel about this presidential election...

12) When people are like "show me your moves" and I'm like... "Done!"

13) When my daughter won't stop touching my computer... 
(By the way I only do it once... I'm not that slap happy)

14) What I'd like to do when my daughter asks for an apple for the 300th time...

15) When your kid falls asleep and you're like...

16) When someone offers to watch my kids for an hour...

17) Me when I "secretly" pass gas...

18) When there is a loud noise in the house and my wife asks me to check it out...

19) When my wife tells me that she thinks our kid broke something and I know it was me...
  (Yes... this has happened before.. but don't worry I normally have confessed)

20) Me when my daughter says "Pwease!" and I'm like...


21) When it was hot at one moment and then it's snowing the next... 
( and yes, I've seen this happen...)

22) When it's 3am and my kid comes into my bedroom and wakes me...

23) When my wife asks if I want to change diapers and get the kids ready for bed...

24) When I told my wife I'd do something and then I'm like "Hold on... works calling me..."

25) How it feels when your kid barely trips...

26) When your spouse leaves you with the kids for a few hours and they ask how it went...

27) What it looks like at the end of the day when my kid hid the remote and I can't find it...
(Dorthy represents my kids)

28) How I react when my kid finds fire...


 29) When it's unbearably hot, you tell people you're OK but really inside you're like...

30) When I'm taking a relaxing shower for a minute and my daughter asks what I'm doing...

31) When someone notices something small that you did right...




That's all! As always thanks for following.
Like what you read? 
Don't forget to hit like and comment below.

-Somebody's Father-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like what you read? Click the ad so I get paid...

Like what you read? Follow me on Facebook, Hit Like below and share with your friends!