Thursday, September 29, 2016

Movie Moments- "The Lego Parents"

In such a short time, the Lego Movie became one of the greatest movies ever made. From getting the love of both kids and adults its hard to believe that the one thing they didn't get was an a Academy Award! You heard me Academy Awards... I DEMAND A RECOUNT!!! But I'll tell you this, among all the incredible achievements, it's also had the most relatable LOL movie moments I've done yet! So, the moment you've been waiting for... may I introduce for your reading pleasure 48 moments from "The Lego Movie"! (It used to be 80, I'll try to keep it under 35 in the future)

1) When you wake up early in the morning to exercise but it's been so long that you forgot how to do a jumping jack!

2) My kid when she tries to take a shower by herself...
Also, how much soap is Emmett using? I mean I know it's a kids movie, but dang that's a lot of bubbles for a standing shower!


3) When you've been lounging around in your underwear all day and you then you go to check the mail...


4) When you can't find anything to wear...



5) When you're home alone and you have absolutely nothing else to do...
(This happened so much when I was single)


6) Me when I wake up/taking out the trash/leaving for work/or just in general...


7) When you're starving and you're like "getting ripped off sounds so good today..."



8) Me, when I when I want to fit in with a random group of people... 
Except for the Dallas for the Cowboys! I hate the Dallas Cowboys... and the Spurs...


9) When it's only Wednesday and you still have to make it through to rest of the week...


10) When I tell my kids not to touch something...


11) When my kids wake me up at 2am for a glass of water...


12) When I know my kid is hiding something behind her back and she says "Nothing..."



13) When children are getting out of control, you don't know what to do and your Wifey is like...
(Honestly, I can't count the number of times my wife "master buildered" life and I'm just standing there)

14) When you're single and a cute girl asks you a question, the question is always "yes!"


15) When you're ticked beyond reason and you're in front of your kids so you can't swear...




16) Me, when my wife is talking to me while a new episode of my favorite show is on...


17) When my wife introduced me to her parents for the first and told me to be myself...


18) When we go to the doctor's office for my wife/kids and my wife asks me to just sit there and be quiet...


19) When someone asks me what I'm thinking about and I'm like "Nothing"...


20) Me when I'm being compared to someone and I defend myself...
...and I fail...

21) How I act when I come from work after leaving my wife alone with the kids for 8 hours...


22) When you're getting married, you're the groom and people ask you how the plannings going...


23) When I just ate and my mother-in-law asks me if I want more food...


24) How it feels when I use Proactiv...
  


25)When someone tells me how to pronounce their name and I'm like...


26) When I'm at Chuck E Cheese and the giant rat comes out...


27) When someone asks you to hangout but you don't know how to tell them "No!"...


28) When you spill food on the couch, your kid try's to help, but makes it worse...




29) When your car is working great and life is like "Here let me fix that..."


30) When I come home and my wife got a "family pet"...


31) Me with the new iPhone 7...


32) Whenever I eat Taco Bell/McDonald's/Burger King...


33) How it feels to put my kid to bed...



34) When your dating someone and your in the first week of your relationship...



35) When my wife asks me to put both kids to sleep...


36) When your in-law's compliment you...


 37) This pretty much applies to anyone's face... especially my own...
  (I don't know why anyone would need this sign but it seems especially needed for siblings and children... )


38) When people are talking about you but they don't know who you are...


39) When your potty training your kid and your like...
(The batarang represents your kid trying to potty train... but this is accurate... it's not till the 30th times that your kid finally gets it...)


40) When I'm at work and I don't know what I'm talking about...


41) When I ask Siri to do something... 
"Freak Siri, you have one job!"


42) When you say something your kid didn't understand and you don't answer their question fast enough...
(I know this is on a loop, but this is the accurate amount of wait time between each what before she asks me "what?" again.)


43) When you go to a party and the one person you can't stand sits next to you...


44) My kid when she want's a Gogurt, 5 seconds have gone by since she last asked and I haven't given her one yet... 


45) Me with my kid when she finds my iPhone/CD/DVD/Keys/pretty much anything that isn't a toy...


46) When I'm putting furniture together and I only use 7 of the 12 allotted screws...


47) The little voice in my head trying to give me a pep talk when I'm about to give up...


48) When I'm moving furniture by myself and I ask someone for help...



Thanks for reading guys! And as always, if everything was awesome, don't forget to hit the like button, comment and share! Every Share counts!

-Somebody's Father-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like what you read? Click the ad so I get paid...

Like what you read? Follow me on Facebook, Hit Like below and share with your friends!