Thursday, October 6, 2016

Funny Observation- "Olaf farted"

A few weeks ago we bought Numba One a "Frozen" night light projector for her bedroom... yes, they sell those... As I laid on my daughter's floor singing her to sleep, I found myself looking up at the projection of Olaf the snowman (seen below) and couldn't help realizing that I was looking at a photo of Olaf farting... How do I know? 


Let me answer your question with a question. When was the last time you raised one leg and smiled at the same time? Yea... that's right... No one just raises one leg and smiles like that unless it's to pass gas... Also there is a black smoke being released from his nether regions.. 
Just sayin'- the snowman farted. #TheSnowmanFarted

-Somebody's Father-
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like what you read? Click the ad so I get paid...

Like what you read? Follow me on Facebook, Hit Like below and share with your friends!