Friday, August 19, 2016

Funny Pictures- "Olympic Parenting"

Today I got bored and when I get bored I look up pictures... and when I look up pictures I like to give them captions. In the tradition of this being a blog dedicated to being a father, I've chosen 5 pictures from the Olympics that describe parenting perfectly and one bonus one that was too good to pass up.

1. When your wife says "You're too rough with the kids" and your like "Me? Rough?... Oh... I see..."

2. When you start your day before the kids wake up and your like "Today's going to be a great day" and then your kids wake up...

3. That moment when you are almost about to put your kids to bed, but they're screaming for a treat and your like "Screw it... you can have chocolate..."

4. How I feel when Church is over and everyone is walking out calmly and my family is right behind them going all "AHHHHH!"

5. How I feel at the end of the day when I had the kids all day by myself and my wife gets home and says "How were the kids?" and I'm like "They were great!"

BONUS! Say this in your head when you look at the picture "GIANT APPLE!" Can't you just imagine them saying it? This is what Numba One looks like every she has an apple, minus the water and the no apple part.


Thanks for reading, if you liked it, hit the like button and don't forget to share. 

-Somebody's Father-

P.S. I'm fully aware that most of these are pictures of the Winter Olympics, but I couldn't find any good ones that made me laugh this hard.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like what you read? Click the ad so I get paid...

Like what you read? Follow me on Facebook, Hit Like below and share with your friends!