Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Funny- "Man Card Status"

A few months back I was at work in New Mexico when some of the guys I work with were joking about men from Utah. The conversation goes as such:


Guys at work: Real men come from Utah.
Me: Why's that?
Guys at work: Have you seen the size of those families?
Me: I guess it's kinda big...
Guys at work: The men there have four kids before they're 30...
Me: That's not just Utah though-
Guys at work:  -that's after four years of marriage!
Me: Haha ok, I get it. I guess that’s just how it is...
Guys at work: How many kids do you have?
Me: Me? ...Two girls...
Guys at work: (they all stopped working… look at each other) Don't you live in Utah? What happened?
Me: I mean Two kids after two years of marriage and I'm only 27... I mean, feel like that's halfway there...

What does this have to do with my Man Card Status? 
Oh yea, it's been recently upgraded...

Man Card Status: Executive Platinum

-Somebody's Father-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like what you read? Click the ad so I get paid...

Like what you read? Follow me on Facebook, Hit Like below and share with your friends!