Sunday, July 24, 2016

Spiritual Thought- "The Puzzled Man"

If you read my biography you know that I believe very strongly in God. I believe in God and because of this I try very hard to respect the view of others and at the same time I try to share my testimony of Jesus Christ.

There are times when I feel lost. When that happens I remember the knowledge of my Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ helps to center me and gives me calm in the worst times. In 2007 I realized that the solution to feeling lost is first found in finding ourselves in Jesus Christ, hence this poem that I wrote. It's titled "The Puzzled Man" comparing man to a living puzzle. My prayer is that it will bring you closure that same way it did for me.

-Somebody's Father-

The Puzzled Man

The Puzzle Man finds himself...

Scattered,

In pieces,                                

Confused...

Picking himself up piece by piece, he finds himself...

Discouraged,

Angered,

Lost...

For little does the Puzzle Man notice that he alone cannot align himself together...

As one,

Alone,

But Unified...

The Puzzle Man, No matter how far he makes it...

Hand on arm,

Head on Neck,

Neck on...

Puzzled the man notices a hole, a missing piece where his chest should be...

Gapping,

Empty,

Broken...

He searches, that Puzzled Man seeks...

Scrapes,

Cries,
Beats Himself...

Never can he find that one piece which makes him whole. For what the Puzzled Man doesn't know that this piece isn't man made... It takes time... Time for this hole to be filled... Only one can fill this hole....

His Maker,

His Master,

His Lord...

His Puzzle Maker makes him whole, only if the Puzzled Man will wait and work with his maker to be whole...

Written in August 2007
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like what you read? Click the ad so I get paid...

Like what you read? Follow me on Facebook, Hit Like below and share with your friends!