Monday, July 25, 2016

Funny- "19 views in 10 minutes"- Thank you!

If you know me, you know it doesn't take much to inflate my ego and within 10 minutes of posting my blog on Facebook I was over-obsessing like Republicans on Hilary Clinton's email. I hit 19 views in 10 mins, which if you know my blog is impressive seeing how the only people that actually view my blog are from France and Portugal... Why? No, Idea. But it happens to be that the French accidentally click on my blog a lot.

As the numbers increased I camped out at my computer shouting at my wife every time another person read my blog (This is true, I am that pathetic). A few minutes went by and I noticed my wife intensely keyed in on her phone. It finally occurred to me that 13 of the 19 views was my wife hitting the next button on her phone. After asking my wife to stop hitting the next button, the number began to grow with the help of each of you. My wife said I was going "Hashbrown Viral" to which I stated that "19 views was a small percentage of the United States to be viral". She looked at me and said "Sweetheart, 19 people isn't even enough to be a percentage of America".

This is reason #48,8902 why I love my wife. She keeps me humble.

-Somebody's Father-

P.S. This is reason #1 why I love you guys. Yesterday, at 1 pm I introduced my blog to Facebook and within an hour I had 57 views (that's 10 more than what I do in a month). By the time the day was over, I had 107 views and counting. I know this sounds small, but to me it was amazing to see your response. I want to thank each of you who took the time to read "Somebody's Father" and hope you'll continue to comeback for more.

P.S.S.
If you like what you read, please hit the "Like" button below and share with your friends. If you have feedback, just send me a message or comment below, trust me it makes a difference.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like what you read? Click the ad so I get paid...

Like what you read? Follow me on Facebook, Hit Like below and share with your friends!