Friday, July 1, 2016

Funny- "Daddies need love too..."

Some days you just need a hug...

I sat in our front room tired from a long hard week and my little girl came up to me and sat in my lap. I wrapped my arms around her, but noticed she was not hugging back. I finally looked down to notice she was holding a few crayons in one hand while eating a crayon with the other hand... 

I immediately looked at her and said "STOP EATING CRAYONS AND GIVE ME A HUG!"...

She looked at the crayon and then me and then chose the crayon and walked away... When she's 18 and getting over a break up asking me why I'm not holding her, I'm going to kindly remind her of how she chose to eat crayons instead of hugging her Dad. 

-Somebody's Father-
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like what you read? Click the ad so I get paid...

Like what you read? Follow me on Facebook, Hit Like below and share with your friends!