Friday, February 12, 2016

Food for thought- "Do what you love..."

A few weeks ago a man asked me what I did for a living,
without thinking, my mind went straight to being a father. 
The man laughed and said "You make money from being a dad?"
"No, I make money to be a dad." 

There are 168 hours in a 7 day week. The average American clocks in 47 hours a week and should sleep around 8 hours a week. Have you done the math yet? That's 103 hours used either asleep or clocked in at work with 65 hours left over to use as you may. 

So, what's the point of my math?!?
To make you realize, you don't live 40 hours a week so you can work the rest. 
You work 40 hours a week so you can do what you live for! Not the other way around!

So put the phone down, turn the computer off and for the sake of making your work worth it... 

Do what you love and love what you do!

-Somebody's Father-


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like what you read? Click the ad so I get paid...

Like what you read? Follow me on Facebook, Hit Like below and share with your friends!